Saturday, March 18, 2006

http://www.catatonicstudios.com/music.html

I met a guy on the net about five years ago. His name...dang, I don't remember. We communicated for a while and I really enjoyed our conversations. I loved how he enjoyed his daughter. He was also an amateur musician, but I was always so impressed by his music! I found it difficult to believe he was only an amateur. His sound is a little like Tom Waits. I ran across a couple of the pieces he sent me and it made me sad that I have lost touch with someone so nifty. I do have his music though and I want to share it with you. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger ariandalen said...

To be honest, I don't have a clue what Tom Waits sounds like. He, and his music, remind me of The Strawbs, especially the first piece.

Thank you for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home