Tuesday, August 08, 2006

GADS!! I look at my old posties and find that I haven't kept this place very well updated. Painting pix tomorrow, I promise...you will be shocked at the change. That one painting is taking forever. I guess it is because of the delicate lines.

In the mean time...to keep you amused, this is a pic of me I took at work today with my new Samsung t805. (I think that is the correct model number). What an awesome camera for a phone!! LOVELY! This pic is, a you should be able to guess, meant to be funny. I almost can't belive it is me it looks so strange. But it draws me in as well.

Luvvies!

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger ariandalen said...

"You will hand over the documents I ask for."

I wasn't aware that Svengali had a course for paralegals. ;)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger vandaluna said...

You've unwittingly come sooo close to the truth.

One of the major aspects of my job is to get what I (my firm, my clients) want/need out of people. This skill so greatly helps me in my daily life. Kind of like Lorraine was saying, "the princess of NO", I also have to "spread the love". But I also get to call clients with "the good news" too. So very nice to be able to say, "Hey, they went for our offer" or "The judge ruled in your favor".

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a scary picture. Gives me chills...kind of like some psycho school teacher. I bet you had a ruler hidden behind your back didn't ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home